"Stop Contagion At The Door": Compact and highly sophisticated, Instascan is a thermal and facial recognition door entry solution. Accurate to less than 1 degree Fahrenheit, with a capacity for up to 30,000 stored faces with rapid facial recognition, and Weigand protocol compatible, Instascan can be adapted to meet your access control requirements.
- Fast, accurate thermal scanning
- Facial recognition in under 1 second, 98% accuracy
- Up to 30,000 stored faces (stored on device)
- Stranger detection
- Mask detection
- Supplemental alert
- Wiegand protocal entry access compatible
- Expansion support for keypad, card readers and other biometrics
- Display: 8" IPS LCD, 800x1280 resolution
- Camera: Binocular, wide dynamic, 2 million pixels, F2.4
- Thermal imaging: 1 meter, 50°F ~ 108°F, +/- 0.9°F (10°C ~ 42°C +/- 0.5°C),
- Lighting: LED & IR dual photo flood
- Audio: 2.5W/4R speakers
- Interface: Ethernet & WiFi
- Communications: RS-232
- Access protocol: Wiegand 26/34, 1 door relay output
- Power: DC 12V 13.5W (max) from AC 100~240VAC adaptor
- Operating temperature: 32F ~ 140F (0C ~ 60C)
- Size: (274 x 128 x 21.5mm)
- Installation: Wall, Pole, Gate bracket.
- Mounting: Wall brackets, floor pole mount
- Alert lamp for supplemental notification of access status
Cloud Based Content Management System Option
Available as an option is the cloud based content management system for remote and scalable settings and data management. This operates on a subscription model and is easy to implement.
Custom Software Modification
The user interface was designed by Esprit in England and customization is possible including voice over for accent and languages.
For volume pricing and other enquiries please contact: Michael Sarich, tel: 408.500.3500 or send an enquiry using the contact form under the Contact Us menu.